Water in its natural form contains many elements important and necessary for life. However, some of these vital elements cause problems, especially in the heat treatment of water or when used for technological purposes.
Calcium is the biggest problem. Its quantitative presence in water is technically referred to as water hardness. The structure of calcium in water causes the equipment that comes into contact with it to be degraded by hard deposits – limescale. The thickness of the scale layer (calcium) increases proportionally with the time and amount of calcium in the water.
The growth of hard deposits significantly supports the increase of water temperature. Heating the water significantly increases the thickness of the scale. This causes major problems in the whole complex of water heating equipment. Scale thus degrades pipes, water heaters, faucets, fittings, washing machines, dishwashers, measuring and control technology.
ANTICALC®, a device that prevents the formation of hard deposits (calcium) in pipes, faucets, boilers, washing machines, dishwashers and other technological equipment for water heating, works on the physical principle of water treatment.
The use of this physical treatment does not remove solids and elements from the water, they remain in the water and thus the treated water is suitable for drinking.
The application of magnetic water treatment leads to simplification and reduction of the cost of operation of equipment working with hot water without the need for its chemical treatment. This saves on chemical treatment costs and makes the equipment more environmentally friendly.
Water treated with the ANTICALC® device behaves like soft water, which saves detergents and cleaning agents – soaps, detergents, washing powders, up to a few tens of percent.
The long-term action of water treated with the ANTICALC® device on technical equipment gradually dissolves existing deposits. Within a few months, the equipment is completely clean, without pollution and calcium degradation.
The use of water treated in this way for irrigation will significantly support the growth of vegetation.
Water treatment on the physical principle is successful with a certain composition of water in terms of salt content: it works for carbonates (see description above), if the hardness of the water is due to the sulfur salt content, the treatment is inefficient.
- Cold water distribution – lower energy consumption, higher pipe permeability
- Hot water distribution – lower energy consumption, higher pipe permeability
- Faucets – extended life by up to 50%
- Washing machines – extended service life by up to 50%, 30% savings in washing powders, reduced energy consumption
- Flushing kit – without replacements and repairs
- Water heating – boiler – reduction of energy consumption by up to 30%, extension of equipment life
- Dishwasher – extended life by up to 50%, 50% savings in powders and salts
- Boiler – heating – reduction of energy consumption by up to 30%, extension of equipment life by 50%
- Kettle – ensuring the service life specified by the manufacturer
- Steam iron – ensuring the service life specified by the manufacturer
- Kitchen utensils – life extension
- Garden – saving on fertilizers, increasing yields, higher resistance of plants to pests
- Pools – prevent algae formation, save chemicals
- Construction – better properties of concrete